Get exclusive deals and discounts for airlines, hotels, dining and more when you pay with your Metrobank credit and debit card!
Get ready to shop ‘til you drop this May 11-14, 2023 at the first-ever Metrobank Fair happening at Glorietta Palm Drive Activity Center!
The event will feature a slew of the hottest offers from top airlines, retail, and dining brands for Metrobank credit and debit card holders for an entire weekend. Metrobank credit and debit Mastercard® holderscan also enjoy first dibs on the special promos offered on the first day of the event, including:
- Air Fare: Discounted fareson select destinations featured at the event when flying with Emirates, Singapore Airlines, AirAsia & airasia Superapp, Japan Airlines, Korea Air, Philippine Airlines and China Airlines
- Accommodation: 8% off on Agoda, 20% off on subscription with Accor Plus, special rates on 4D3N vacation packages and up to 30% off on rooms at Holiday Inn
- Adventure: Special discounts on tour packages with Ark Travel, Constellation Travels, and Reli Tours; 20% off on AXA Smart Traveler Insurance, 30% off on Big Travel Nation Wi-Fi, and 20% off on activities with Klook booked via credit cards and 10% off for debit card holders
- Food: PHP100 off for a minimum spend of P199 at FoodPanda and 20% off on all items at Tater’s
- Shopping: Up to 30% off on select items at Common Thread, 50% off on all items at Dupe, up to 30% off on select items at Havaianas, up to 10% off on select items at Travel Club with a FREE Samsung Battery pack
Credit card holders who will have a minimum single-receipt purchase of PHP15,000 at the event will also get a chance to win a trip for 2 to Hong Kong or cashbacks of up to P50,000. On top of this, they can enjoy up to P6,000 eGCs on travel spend, up to P9,000 eGCs on 0% installment spend and 0.48% Balance Conversion rate when converting purchases at The Metrobank Fair.
You can also make Mother’s Day weekend extra special and spend more #PricelessMOMents with Metrobank and Mastercard® by dropping by at the special Mother’s Day booth on May 14. Don’t miss out on this event!
Don’t have a Metrobank credit card yet? No need to worry, because Metrobank will be accepting credit card applications on-ground at Glorietta. Customers can also visit Metrobank’s official website at metrobank.com.ph or the nearest Metrobank branch to apply for a Metrobank credit card or open a deposit account.
Follow Metrobank and Metrobank Card PH on Instagram and Facebook for more information.