Asia Gaming Brief’s seventh edition of the AGB Webinar Series will look into one of
the biggest problems facing Asia’s iGaming industry of recent.
“With sports betting restarting we are now seeing traffic levels return to pre-COVID
levels,” said Matthew Ingman of TransUnion.
“The same is unfortunately true for fraudulent activities as operators tempt players,
both new and existing, with lucrative bonuses and attractive game offerings.”
Bonus abuse in iGaming rose approximately 72 percent in 2019, according to
The upcoming AGB Webinar, set for Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 1 pm HKT,
will include real case studies from operators who have unknowingly fallen into the
hands of fraudsters and bonus abusers.
• The most prevalent iGaming fraud and abuse trends
• How these frauds impact iGaming operators
• The most proven ways to detect and prevent bonus abuse
• Account takeover, fake/multiple account creations
• Detecting suspicious activity – Geolocation, Proxies, and Emulators
Registration for the webinar is free. So sign up today.
ADDITIONAL OFFERING FOR AGB MEMBERS:
AGB Members will have access to an exclusive breakout session following the
webinar. To inquire about membership, go to agbrief.com/membership or email Asia
Gaming Brief at firstname.lastname@example.org.